Looking for the best 24-hour office chair?
This contemporary posture chair offers a range of inspired features.
• Pocket sprung seat
• Ergonomic seat slide
• Contoured foam for extra comfort
• Asynchronous seat and back adjustments
• Ratchet back height adjustment
• Pump up air lumber
• 3 lever mechanism
• Adjustable arms
• Brushed aluminium base
Our 24 Hour chairs are specifically designed to provide prolonged comfort over long periods of time, an absolute must for any desk-based role. As the name suggests, you could spend a full day in our 24 Hour office chairs without any aches or pains – not that we would recommend working for 24 hours straight, even in the best office chair for posture! Designed with comfort, our 24-hour office chair ensures that you will be well-supported throughout the duration of the day – improving your overall work flow and productivity.
Usage: 24 Hours / day
Maximum User Weight: 135kg / 21.2st
Manufacturers Guarantee: 5 Years on General Office use and 2 Years on 24-Hour use
Delivered flat packed for self assembly or why not choose to have your chair delivered already assembled.
• Material: Fabric
• Colour: Black or Blue
• 5 Star Base
• Crib 5 Foam & Fabric: Yes
• Back Type: High
• Armrests: Yes
• Headrest: No
Movements and Adjustments:
• Headrest: No
• Headrest Adjustable: N/A
• Armrests Height Adjustable: Yes
• Armrests Removable: Yes
• Armrests Folding: No
• Lumbar Support Adjustable: Yes
• Lumbar Support Integral: Yes
• Permanent Contact Backrest: Yes
• Back Height Adjustable: Yes
• Independent Seat & Back: No
• Seat Slide: Yes
• Seat Depth Adjustment: Yes
• Seat Angle Adjustment: Yes
• Anti-shock: No
• Gas Lift Height Adjustment: Yes
• Synchronised Tilt Mechanism: No
• Auto Tilt Tensioner: No
• Tilt Tension Adjustment: Yes
• Infinite Lock Mechanism: No
• Knee Tilt: No
• Lock Tilt Motion: No
• Seat Base (mm): W450 x H490-590 x D470-540
• Seat Back (mm): W430 x H590-640
• Arm Width (mm): 445
• Arm Height (mm): 660-760
Order Online –
• Credit / Debit Cards – Our secure on-line payment service provider is Paypal. For your protection your card details are not processed or stored by ComfySeating.com. To pay by card you can checkout with PayPal, no PayPal account needed!
• PayPal – At checkout you can pay with your PayPal account. Data Encryption – Every on-line payment is encrypted using Paypal advanced encryption technology. Fraud Protection – Paypal monitor every transaction 24/7 to prevent fraud, email phishing and identity theft.
• Direct Bank Transfer – At checkout you can select to pay by Direct Bank Transfer. You will receive a confirmation email showing our bank details. Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
Order By Phone –
• Credit / Debit Cards – We accept payment over the phone via Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, Switch, and Solo. Please give us a call.
• Direct Bank Transfer – If you would like to pay by direct bank transfer please ask for a Proforma Invoice. You will receive a confirmation email showing our bank details. Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use our Invoice Number as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
VAT Invoice –All prices are subject to VAT. A VAT invoice is supplied after your payment has been received and your order has been delivered.
COVID-19 Update: Before placing an order please contact us to check availability and lead times as there are currently long delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
FREE DELIVERY applies to our standard delivery for office chairs for most UK mainland areas excluding Scottish Highlands.
*Surcharges apply to the Scottish Mainland and Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Guernsey and Jersey. Delivery may take longer. Contact us for details.
Delivery is not available to areas outside the UK.
- Stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours of your confirmed order (Mon-Fri) All stock items are subject to availability. If your requirement is urgent please call us on 01905 795955 so we can check the stock levels for you.
- Bespoke fabric items from our fast track range typically take 3-5 working days to prepare prior to despatch subject to availability.
- Built to order items have estimated lead times shown on the product page. If your requirement is urgent please call us on 01905 795955 so we can check with the factory to see if it is possible to fast track your order.
- Standard delivery is usually made via courier 3-5 working days after dispatch, during working hours, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Delivery is to ground floor main entrance of your premises, drivers are not insured to enter your property. Sorry we cannot arrange a specific delivery time.
- All items must be signed for on delivery (please sign as ‘Unchecked’)
- Damages – Unfortunately damages can happen in transit. If this happens please sign for the goods as ‘damaged’ and send us an email as soon as the item is received to email@example.com or call 01905 795955. Please attach a photo of the damage to your email within 24 hours of delivery. We will arrange to have the damaged item collected and replaced or refunded at our discretion.
- Standard delivery is ‘flatpack’(unless specified).
Pre-build service (Fully assembled ready to use)
Why not choose to have your chair delivered already assembled and ready to use? Our chairs are delivered flat packed as standard ready for minimal assembly, but not everyone wants to build a chair when delivered, no matter how easy. Our optional pre-build service is available when you order for an additional charge. You will receive a chair that has been hand-built, quality checked, signed off and delivered ready for you to use straight away.
For large quantity orders we can usually offer installation as an additional service. Highly experienced delivery and installation teams deliver to any floor (subject to access), unpack, assemble and put in place. They even take away the packaging. A turnkey service to take care of everything for you. Contact us for details.
If you have changed your mind you can return your chair for a refund if we are notified within 7 days of delivery (subject to the goods being unused, in original condition and original packaging). We will issue you with a returns number and arrange the collection. The goods must be kept safe, secure and made available for the courier to collect. After receiving the goods we will provide a refund less the cost of carriage and this may be subject to a restocking fee. Please note products made to order, bespoke or personalised are not eligible for return or refund.
7 Day Trial
Often with a high value or large quantity enquiry a ‘test drive’ is required for evaluation and suitability to your specific requirements.
Some of our chairs are available on a 7 day trial for most UK mainland areas subject to handling/shipping charges.
Don’t risk making a mistake when investing in an excellent quality chair. Contact us on 01905 795955 to confirm availability, make a booking for a chair trial and to discuss our chair trial service conditions.
Sorry this trial service is not available for bespoke fabrics however we could substitute the same chair in a standard fabric. Chairs built to order and KAB chairs are not available on a 7 day trial.